Apply online and schedule appointments for new or to renew a concealed handgun permit.

Other information you may be interested in 

Requirements and information on concealed handgun permit application for new and renewal of permits.

Address Changes must be made within 30 days of moving.

Applicants moving from one NC County to another must apply for an address change through the County from which you are moving from. Same applies to moving within the same County. To apply for an address change you must provide a NC drivers license or NC ID with the new address. This should be done within 30 days of moving. Address changes can be made M-F, 8am-4:30pm. No appointment necessary.

For more information contact

Cabarrus County Sheriff
Record and Civil Division

30 Corban Avenue SE
Concord, NC  28025
Phone:  704.920.3100

Did this answer your question?