The County Landfill accepts residential trash, garbage, debris and yard waste.
Hours of operation
Monday - Friday 8 - 5
Saturday 8 - 2
Fee Schedule Household and Yard Waste Per Load
Up to 5 (32) gallon bags $6
6 to 10 (32) gallon bags $9
Pickup or trailer up to 8-foot in length $15
Pickup or trailer w/sideboards loaded over 20 inches $24
No Loose Trash Accepted – Must Be In Bags
Household Loads on Trailers Over 8’ In Length or in boxtrucks WILL NOT be Accepted.
Receive A $5 Credit For Bringing Two Grocery Bags Of Recyclable Material Per Load Of The Following:
- Glass - green, brown and clear (beverage or food containers)
- Aluminum and steel cans
- Household paper (newspaper, magazines, junk mail, cereal boxes, etc.)
- Plastic containers, #1 through 7 (NO #6 Styrofoam)
- Cardboard (does not need to be bagged)
No drop-off charge:
- Christmas trees can be recycled at no charge during January.
- Scrap metal and appliances – all grades of scrap metal (no sealed containers or gas cylinders) and appliances such as refrigerators, ranges, washers, furnaces, A/C units and small kitchen appliances like microwaves, blenders, toasters, etc.
- Power lawn equipment - mowers, edgers, etc. drained of all gasoline and oil.
- Used tires – tires delivered by County residents are accepted in loads of five loads or less at NO CHARGE. (Tires from commercial establishments must be delivered to US Tire Recycling on Poplar Tent Road per N.C.G.S. 130A-309.58).
- Electronics,including computers, printers, stereos cameras, cell phones, TVs and computer monitors DO NOT have a fee.
Other Items you may be interested in
Cabarrus County Construction & Demolition Landfill
4441 Irish Potato Road
Concord, NC 28025
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m.- 2 p.m.